
一段恋情的开始与结束,只需要一秒钟的回答!
过了一秒的决定,下一秒就是故事上演或结束的时候!
爱人很幸福,被爱也可以很幸福!
但如果要你在爱人和被爱之中选择一个,你做得到吗?
真爱的开始,是在于你是否相信!信任一个人,已经是爱情成功的第一步!
爱一个人不一定要拥有,拥有了不一定会幸福!
可...但爱情来时,你却没有好好把握,珍惜,或许错了幸福,你就会明白有多遗憾!
别认为别人总是比自己爱人完美,世界上没有完美的人,只有当两颗真心在一起时,完美的爱才会出现!
也许很多人会说,错过了这一个,下次会遇到更好的!
缘分并非如此简单,若真是如此,人人都不会说真爱难寻!
把握眼前,珍惜幸福吧!
过了一秒的决定,下一秒就是故事上演或结束的时候!
爱人很幸福,被爱也可以很幸福!
但如果要你在爱人和被爱之中选择一个,你做得到吗?
真爱的开始,是在于你是否相信!信任一个人,已经是爱情成功的第一步!
爱一个人不一定要拥有,拥有了不一定会幸福!
可...但爱情来时,你却没有好好把握,珍惜,或许错了幸福,你就会明白有多遗憾!
别认为别人总是比自己爱人完美,世界上没有完美的人,只有当两颗真心在一起时,完美的爱才会出现!
也许很多人会说,错过了这一个,下次会遇到更好的!
缘分并非如此简单,若真是如此,人人都不会说真爱难寻!
把握眼前,珍惜幸福吧!
This meaningful message that i get from my little "cute" brother....
I get a big apocalypse from this meaningful message~
I learn to hold the things which in front of me and treasure my own blessedness....
We all know that there are a lot of the people beside us who always take care of us, love us and etc......
So, we also must have a piece of indebted heart to all of the people who beside us....
While, i hope the people who view my blog also can get apocalypse from this meaningful message...
I get a big apocalypse from this meaningful message~
I learn to hold the things which in front of me and treasure my own blessedness....
We all know that there are a lot of the people beside us who always take care of us, love us and etc......
So, we also must have a piece of indebted heart to all of the people who beside us....
While, i hope the people who view my blog also can get apocalypse from this meaningful message...

路过者要来这里留下言哦~~這樣好让我知道你来过~~可以的話就順便給我你們的Link好讓我能去你們的部落格逛逛啊!


No comments:
Post a Comment